Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Teddy Bear Project


Christmas is upon us! And so... 

'The Teddy Bear Project' is back! 
Does your little one have a favourite teddy bear or toy? Well, I am offering to create their portrait!*

It was an idea I had last Christmas for my niece and she loved it! I recreated her "Doudou" as a cartoon character and she is proud to have him framed on the wall of her bedroom. It is also a nice keep-sake for the parents as teddy bears can become a very important part of the family!

How does it work?
To create a personalized Teddy Bear character portrait - simply send a photo of teddy (where I can see as much detail as possible) and tell me if you have any specific 'look' you would like - ie referencing a particular cartoon or illustrative style (eg. Babar, Sponge-bob, etc.!)
Portraits supplied as: Digital file via email for you to print at home.
Printed versions on request.

If this seems like something you would like to do, get in touch
** EMAIL CLAIRE **
Happy Christmas,
Claire 


Orders should be in by December 15 for Christmas delivery.
Orders should be paid in advance via Paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment